Quality products, precise application, extreme care + experience. All styles of lash extensions are customized to your desired length and thickness to best flatter your eyes.
CLASSIC LASH EXTENSIONS
The 'better than mascara' look
Perfect for beginners! Classic lashes create a natural, beautiful effect on the eyes. Extremely customize-able, classic lashes will have people wondering 'are they real?!'
In this service, one synthetic, faux mink extension is adhered to one carefully isolated natural lash. This is commonly referred to as 1:1 ratio.
HYBRID LASH EXTENSIONS
The 'fuller + fluffier' look
Our most popluar service! Hybrid lashes are the perfect combination of classic + volume lash extensions. In a hybrid set, volume lashes are 2-4D ultra fine extensions which are formed into a handmade fan and then carefully applied to the natural lash. This creates more volume on the eyes giving the full and fluffy look you'll love! Recommended for anyone who desires more volume or slightly more va va voom than classic lashes.
VOLUME LASH EXTENSIONS
The 'drama queen' look
For the ladies who love drama... but only on their lashes of course! Volume lash extensions are the best option for someone who has sparse or fine lashes. In volume lashing, 4-6 ultra lightweight extensions are handmade into a delicate fan and carefully applied to each natural lash. This creates a full, voluminous effect. On few or fine lashes this look is soft and fluffy, while on someone who has lots of natural lashes this look is bold and dramatic!
Want to learn more about our treatments and safety standards? Call us today.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE AFTERCARE PROCEDURES FOR HAVING LASH EXTENSIONS?
Answer: In order to ensure the health of your lashes and protect your investment, please follow these important steps:
- Cleanse your lashes daily with lash extension safe cleanser (sold at LWLBS) and comb through your lashes well everyday with the spoolie wand provided to you.
- Never use mascara (it will ruin your extensions).
- Try to avoid using eyeliner if possible, the oil found in mascara and eyeliner will cause the glue bond to breakdown.
- Do not get any oils near the eye area including but not limited to, makeup, cleanser and eye make-up remover, creams etc.
- Plan ahead! Fills will be necessary within 21 days. Don't miss out on your desired appointment time, schedule your upcoming fill immediately after your service.
QUESTION: HOW LONG WILL MY EXTENSIONS LAST FOR?
Answer: Typically, with proper after care procedures, your lashes will look beautiful for about 2-3 weeks before needing to be filled. Although, everyone's lash cycle is different and lash extensions will grow out with your natural lashes.
QUESTION: DOES THE GLUE CONTAIN LATEX?
Answer: No. The glue is a medical grade adhesive and contains absolutely no latex. However, some of the tape used in the service may. Please be sure to notify your lash artist of any allergies or sensitivities.
QUESTION: DO LASH EXTENSIONS DAMAGE OR CAUSE YOUR NATURAL LASHES FALL OUT?
Answer: No! Properly applied and cared for lashes will not cause damage to your natural lashes in any way. In order to ensure the health of your lashes and protect your investment, please follow these important steps:
- Never tug, rub or pull out your lash extensions
- Try to sleep on your back if possible
- Cleanse your lashes daily with a lash extension safe foaming wash (sold at LWLBS), ensuring you clean well in the lash line to remove makeup and / or any bacteria
- Comb your lashes daily with the spoolie wand (provided)
QUESTION: HOW DRAMATIC CAN I MAKE MY LASH EXTENSIONS?
Answer: Your extensions are supported by your natural lashes and therefore your natural lash length and thickness will determine how dramatic your extensions can be. Typically, with very healthy natural lashes, your extensions can be a maximum of 3mm up from your natural lash length. I will do my best to accommodate your desired lash length but the health of your natural lashes is my top priority and I will not jeopardize your lashes by making them too long or heavy even if that is your desired effect.
QUESTION: HOW DO I REMOVE MY EXTENSIONS?
Answer: Please DO NOT attempt to remove your extensions by yourself. Your extensions will naturally grow out with your lashes so you shouldn't really need to actually remove them. If you no longer wish to continue filling them, you could blend them with mascara until they all fall off. Or if you would really like to have them removed for any reason, I can safely do that for you with proper remover in the shop. Please book this service through my online booking page.
QUESTION: MY LASHES NEED FILLING, WHAT DO I DO?
Answer: Great! This is completely normal as the extensions will just grow out with your natural lashes. Typically, a person loses approximately 3-5 natural lashes per day making fills necessary within 3 weeks when there are still a minimum of 50% of extensions remaining. Even if your extensions still look great at 3 weeks, a fill is necessary as many extensions will have grown out significantly in this time and will need to be carefully removed and 'filled' with a new extension. Sets past 3 weeks will need to be booked as a new set because of the amount of grow out there will be + the extensions that will have fallen out with the natural lashes, meaning there wont be much to actually fill as the whole set will basically need to be redone. Please find booking options on my online booking page!
QUESTION: ARE LASH EXTENSIONS RIGHT FOR ME?
Answer: For most people, the answer to this question will be yes. However, lash extensions may not be suitable for you if:
- If you have extremely sensitive eyes and have difficulty with any kind of product around your eyes.
- You are generally quite rough with your eyes ie. frequently touching or rubbing, dabbing with tissues, sleeping on your face etc. Although extensions are reasonably easy to care for with the proper aftercare procedures (see above), if you do not think you will be able to care for them as recommended then I would not advise you to have extensions done.
- You have extremely tiny or weak eyelashes. Extensions are supported by your natural lashes and even though they can beautifully enhance short lashes, there must be enough natural lash to work with in the first place.
- You are unable to commit to the time frame of the service. Most sets will take around 3 hours to complete and do require you to lay quite still with your eyes closed. Good things take time!
QUESTION: CAN I BRING MY CHILD/ FRIEND / SPOUSE TO MY LASH APPOINTMENT?
Answer: Your lash appointment is all about you! Take this time to relax and unwind. Please refrain from bringing anyone with you to your appointment. Podcasts, music and lash naps are highly recommended!